PARR30 Source Code
By Mandrake Technology Ltd | 2013
The PARR30 source code is provided as a Zip file.
To download and use the source code:
- Download the zip file to a suitable folder on your computer.
- Unzip the file contents – this will create a folder called PARR30.
- If you are using Eclipse add the project into your current workspace by importing it.
- If you are using another IDE you will need to manually add in the java classes and android resource files to your project.
- Note you will need the Android SDK installed on your computer and your IDE configured to use it to be able to run the source code.
Was this article useful?4