News and Events
1st June 2017 – Industry Briefings with techUK:
techUK and NHS Digital are hosting two industry briefings. Join us in London or Leeds to hear from NHS Digital’s Director of Digital Transformation Beverley Bryant and her team, and to discuss the role of industry in supporting their work.
The briefings will provide:
• An update of NHS Digital’s work including the “paperless 2020” programmes commissioned by the National Information Board
• An in-depth look at a number of NHS Digital’s development roadmaps and programme plans
• A chance to ask questions of NHS Digital senior management leading development and service improvement programmes
• A chance to share your perspectives with NHS Digital, techUK and colleagues across the health and social care digital Industry
• Introductions and signposting to further information, and opportunities to shape the development of NHS Digital’s services.
Time: 13:00 – 16:30, Place: Leeds – Hilton City
Time: 10:00 – 14:00, Place: London, 10 St Bride Street
21st April 2017 – NHS e-Referral Service Integration Roadmap:
We are listening to your views and have been asking users and integration stakeholders what improvements they would like us to make to the NHS e-Referral Service, so that the service is continually improved to make it easier, quicker and more efficient for third party solutions to connect and use. Your feedback is helping us produce a ‘roadmap’ of integration developments.
As such, The NHS e-Referral Service has now released its first Integration Roadmap which aims to explain the system based integration enhancements and when they are being delivered. These represent key milestone themes when new functionality will be released for users to commence their own development, assurance and compliance activities against.
24th December 2016 – Clinical Referral Information (CRI) APIs:
The latest software development phase of the NHS e-Referral Service has now been completed and is available for collaborating business partner review. Through the delivery of the API Beta Project a package of eight APIs have now been made available within the API Sandpit and e-RS/DEV1 Path-To-Live (PTL) environments. These will allow partners to:
• Authenticate to the NHS e-RS Application using a Organisation and Role based session token.
• Search for a Unique Booking Reference Numbers (UBRN) using a Referrals for Review Worklist and Speciality search.
• Retrieve Clinical Referral Information comprising Header, Referral Reason, PDF Clinical Information and Supplementary Attachments.
• Logout from the session.
Early adopters can now request e-RS/DEV1 test data packs, smartcards and prototype support tooling to commence solution elaboration, design and prototyping through the SA Service Desk.
Was this article useful?2